Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Durbin's Denials

Senator Dick Durbin has denied that his comments on the senate floor were at all wrong. He has trashed the United States men and woman in our military, and doesn't accept any blame for inciting more attacks by terrorists', who were only too happy to hear what Mr. Dick had to say against America.

For the rest of how I feel about this idiot from Illinois, I refer you to Hugh Hewitt's fine article that exposes Durbin's and left's true movtives for such garbage being uttered by a democrat.

If I had my way, I'd have the senator removed for good. In no way should he be allowed to continue as a representative for the greatest country on earth. The U.S. needs to rid of jerks like him in our government, most of whom are on the left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home